Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
BURN WITHIN SIGHT
KEEP AWAY FROM FLAMMABLE OBJECTS
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
We want you to enjoy every moment of your Sheike Industries luxury candle experience. To ensure your satisfaction we have complied the following candle safety and care instructions. Please read carefully and thoroughly as burning a candle comes at a personal risk. Awareness is essential.
1. Never use water to extinguish candle.
2. Never use lid to extinguish candle.
3. Never leave your burning candle unattended and make sure it’s completely extinguished before leaving the room.
4. Always keep candle on heat resistant surface.
5. Keep candle away from children and pets.
6. Do not allow candle to burn to the very base of glass jar. Stop burning when 13mm of wax remains at the bottom.
7. Keep your candle away from flammable materials and away from drafts.
8. Ensure wicks are always upright.
9. Before relighting your candle make sure wicks are trimmed to 7mm, please do this every time you wish to relight to ensure optimised candle burn.
10. Do not touch or move a burning candle.
11. Do not use candle if glass is cracked or broken.
1. We recommend burning your candle for 4 hours the first time you light it. Then 4 hours every time you wish to light it thereafter. This will give you optimal burning performance.
2. Keeping your wicks properly trimmed and centred will prevent soot from forming.
3. All wicks must be lit every time you use your candle.
4. Never let foreign objects into your candle.
5. Keep your candle covered with lid when not in use, this will ensure candle stays contaminate free.
6. Store your candle in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
7. Your glass jar is reusable around your home., remove excess wax with hot water and wash thoroughly.